LG & Chateau Tanunda French Door Fridge 2022 BONUS WINE OFFER
How to Claim
IT IS AN OFFENCE TO SUPPLY ALCOHOL TO A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. PENALTIES APPLY.
- Purchase an eligible LG French Door Fridge from a participating retailer between 28/07/2022 12:01AM AEDT and 31/10/2022 11:59PM AEDT.
- Register your claim here no later than 14/11/2022 11:59PM AEDT, confirm claimaint is over 18 years of age, and select your preferred wine option. NT residents are not eligible for bonus wine and may redeem a bonus VISA Digital Gift Card.
- As part of the online claim process, a copy of the tax invoice with claimant's name and eligible product/s must be submitted before the end of the Redemption Period 14/11/2022 11:59PM AEDT.
- Serial numbers must be submitted within 14 days of product delivery, and no later than 30/12/2022 11:59pm AEDT.
- Claims are validated after all claim requirements are received and verified.
Château Tanunda and LG support the responsible service of alcohol.
Australian Food and Beverage Pty Limited, trading as Château Tanunda is the supplier of the Bonus Wine under its Liquor Licence No. 51203627. For more information, visit chateautanundacellar.com
Offer is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. NT residents are not eligible for bonus wine and may redeem a bonus VISA Digital Gift Card. Château Tanunda and LG support the responsible service of alcohol. It is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years. Penalties apply.